[lit-ideas] Re: Defending Offense.

  • From: P.H.Lundbech <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:04:37 +0100

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:38:22 -0800, "Lawrence Helm"
<lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Leftists who support the party line of the Islamists, as you do,

Mr. Geary just posted "Defending Offense" which certainly is not
the party line of the islamists, quite the contrary actually. So
you much refer to his statement of a few facts about civilian
casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Now that's really offensive. Speaking the truth automatically
gets you labeled as leftist? I am SO offended! If I was a Muslim
... nah, forget it!

P. H. Lundbech
Odense, DK

are in a