[lit-ideas] Re: Calley

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 22:32:38 -0400

Carol:
What a treasure! I had no idea Yale offers online courses free to the public.
This looks like fun.--thanks for the link.

Me too.  And now I demand to know who messed up that I was born too early make
use of this for very long.
I demand another life time.  I just don't know from whom to demand it.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI