[lit-ideas] Re: Bullying Iran - New York Times

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 10:56:55 -0800

Eric writes:

Hi, I just got back after a trip. Why is the New York Times bullying Iran?

Umm, they're not. On January 30, Irene claimed that both Fox News and
the New York Times were 'beating the drum' for the US's going to war with Iran. I asked her what evidence she had that the Times was doing this but got no response. Yesterday evening I asked again; she replied that she had no such evidence.

Robert Paul