[lit-ideas] Re: Bullying Iran - New York Times

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:09:58 -0600

Try this? What exactly is "this"? What I've asked you for is the source (which you claim you have for everything you say) of your assertion that the United States rebuffed Iran after they offered to capture bin Laden. This article doesn't mention OBL.

I'll already answered what I am poking fun at. You must know this because it is included in your reply. You are making wild assertions about the New York Times cheering for a war with Iran and I understand Fox News is your bête noire du jour but this is just nutter stuff.

On Feb 2, 2007, at 7:25 PM, Andy Amago wrote:

Try this:

http://www.antiwar.com/orig/porter.php?articleid=8590
I don't know what there is to poke fun about, unless you're referring to how funny the NYT's consistently making up facts is. Whitewater was hysterical, wasn't it? Five years of fiction by the paper of record. Not an article or two articles or even a year's worth of articles but five years of out and out lies printed as fact. Not a finger lifted to get facts about WMD after all the inspectors said there were no WMD, and here we are, vaporizing ourselves over there. What are you poking fun at?