[lit-ideas] Re: Bullying Iran - New York Times

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 14:47:36 -0500

>>Cheney will cause an excuse to start a war ...

We don't need a "war." All we have to do is (a) hamstring the Iranian nuclear program and, perhaps as important, (b) defeat the Iranian Intelligence Service active in the Middle East and South Asia (particularly in Iraq). While this goes forward, we should (c) destroy the Hezbollah operatives and their networks in the USA.

No "war," no mass casualties, no outrage for the slaughtered innocents, no claims of aggression. Just remove the threats that could lead to a really big war.