[lit-ideas] Re: Beethoven and Rap

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:32:22 -0500

Oh, Eric,   I actually own this record...in red vinyl...bought in
Chicago in the mid-sixties (before we left for Canada).   And great it
is.    And for those who don't know, Amiri Baraka does a guest spot on
an album recorded by The Roots, called Phrenology.   His piece is called
Something in the Way of Things.  It's worth a listen.   Downloading it
from any file sharing network is legal in Canada.   Enjoy.
Ursula