[lit-ideas] Re: Comparative religion

  • From: "Mirembe Nantongo" <nantongo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 07:20:09 +0100

True. And if all the beauty would have been generated with or without
religion, so presumably would the wars & the suffering. What might we
conclude? Perhaps that humanity is fated to generate beauty and suffering
equally and that religion is but a symptom of our fate, not its cause.

You all should see the sun in Tunis this morning. Best, MN