[lit-ideas] Re: Another Bush failure?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:21:23 -0400

I prefer the old fashioned multiple personality disorder.  You know, Eve
Black, Eve Violet, Eve Magenta ...

>Self-loathing wrapped in
> narcissicism.

You sound like a shrink.  I'll bet your clients love you.

>Which is Andyrene's "inner child"? All of it.

I'll take a freebie.  Let me read on.

>The question is,
> does Andyrene exist as an adult?

A regular existential question.

>Doesn't seem so from the posts on this
> list.

Hey, you never know.  Andyrene could even be an android, timeless ...

>Maybe Andyrene has a third, transgendered persona that exists in
> his/her real life.

Hmm, with all those Eves, maybe one of them is ... Evelyn Waugh?  Stranger
things have happened.

> As for liking the Andy persona, I can't join the fan club. He/she is a
> loudmouthed

When there are so many of you, you have to speak up sometimes to be heard.

idiot, quick to take and give offense, predictable in opinions,
> illogical (how often can one person not get the point?),

What point?

>and remarkably
> bland, for all his/her ranting.

Hey, nobody's perfect.

>As to Irene, I've barely met her.

We assume (don't we girls?) that you usually don't insult people you don't
know?

>If
> Andyrene is really a woman named Irene,

Which, of course, has not been established.

>and she really prefers the mentally
> slothful male persona she's created,

Slothful?  Slothful?!  Boy, you know how to hurt a guy.

then Andryrene's only hope may lie in
> intensive therapy with Dr. M. Geary, PhZ.

Looks like I'm in trouble deep.

Andryrene Droid

> Carol

In