[lit-ideas] Re: Another Bush failure?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:47:35 -0400

Except that Mike's comment is a completely gratuitous insult for insult
sake (which, if Mike needs to do it, I hope he understands why he needs to
do it) I do regret having hurt the trust level of the list.  However,
people don't see WHY I did it, which has been explained and they don't care
that I have tried as best I could to rectify it.  Nobody but nobody
appreciates the honesty in my revelation.  I sent a picture of me, of my
house, my cat.  Nothing matters.

Speaking of house, the fawns were lying out in the yard yesterday.  Two, in
the pouring rain, with their legs curled under them, one under the oak tree
and one out in the open, in the same position, facing in the same
direction.  No mom, though.  They came back later on in the day and were
joined by a third fawn, spots and all, but still no mom.  Maybe the mom got
hit by a car, or do deer turn their young out of the nest to fend for
themselves?  I hope it's the latter, but they still seem kind of small.

> I'm convinced that Jack Spratt is a new incarnation Joe Louie Spermanza.
> mean _DOS_ Flounder? What are the implications?

That's one way to welcome a new member to the list.