[lit-ideas] Re: Amis Antithesis

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 02:58:25 -0500

The thing is, Lawrence, the whole world told those stupid, plutocratic-fascist
little shitheads in Washington not to invade Iraq.  But they knew that they
understand the world better than anyone else, even though they'd never
experienced the world beyond their country clubs and library stacks.  Surprise,
surprise!  What everyone told those geniuses has proven to be true.  So now we
have a clutch of Stasi boys running around the world torturing and disappearing
and assassinating people and generally destroying what little moral standing
America has left in the world in the name of saving her.  And, get this,
Lawrence, now our President -- unarguably the most dense and incompetent man in
world (except maybe for the Pope) -- holds forth that a Third Spiritual
Awakening is taking place in America.  Dear God.   And yet you still believe in
them and their henchmen.  My, my.  If the last 6 years hasn't taught you
anything, Lawrence, I have no hope of doing so here.

So, I'll sign off and pledge anew not to engage in these fruitless debates.

Mike Geary
hoping not to relapse
Memphis