[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: translation rules

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 12:09:32 -0500

Kushal,

the * suboperand is intended to be used alone. It copiies whatever is in
the to-be-replaced string. This could be changed, but for now your best
bet is to just use an always rule for each consonant. That is what I do
for each accented vowel in non-english words in an English context.

John

--
My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org