[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: translation rules

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Dipendra Manocha" <dipendra.manocha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 10:20:08 +0200

"Dipendra Manocha" <dipendra.manocha@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Our second attempt was that we wanted to use some command to shift 094D
> before its preceding consonant. we wanted to avoid writing series of always
> commands for all possible combinations for every Indian Language consonant
> followed by 094D.

I seem to remember that Christian Waldvogel is using the correct or the
context opcodes to achieve something along the line in our German
tables. As far as I know he had to fiddle quite a bit. I'd welcome
patches to make the documentation on the multipass opcodes more clear,
maybe with some examples. Speaking of which, have you checked other
tables for usage of the multipass opcodes?

Hope that helps
Christian Egli
Christian Egli

Viel Neues fuer Hoerspiel-Fans: Eine aktuelle Uebersicht des Angebots bei der
SBS finden Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/hoerspiele .