[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: translation rules

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Dinesh Kaushal <dineshkaushal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:35:12 +0200

Hi Dinesh

Dinesh Kaushal <dineshkaushal@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Halant has unicode value \X094D, so I tried something like the following.
> context $l"\x094d" [\X094D$l]
> But checktable shows the error "incorrect operator in action part, and I
> think, the
> reason according to liblouis guide is $l can not be applied in the action.

I think that the problem is that the [ operator cannot be in the action
part. At least that's what I gather from reading the documentation[1]. I
think you want something along the lines of the * (asterisk) operator.

Hope that helps
Christian

Footnotes:
[1]
http://liblouis.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/liblouis.html#The-Context-and-Multipass-Opcodes

Viel Neues fuer Hoerspiel-Fans: Eine aktuelle Uebersicht des Angebots bei der
SBS finden Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/hoerspiele .