[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: translation rules

  • From: "Dipendra Manocha" <dipendra.manocha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 23:03:02 +0530

Hello John

I am working with Dinesh Kaushal on this. I will give an example of the
problem we are facing:

letter \X0915 13
letter \X094D 4

Always \X0915\X094D 4-13

The always command in the above example is not working.

If we use sign instead of letter, then it is working. How ever, 0915 is
normal Hindi consonant thus we wanted to use letter instead of sign.

Our second attempt was that we wanted to use some command to shift 094D
before its preceding consonant. we wanted to avoid writing series of always
commands for all possible combinations for every Indian Language consonant
followed by 094D.

Thanks
Dipendra