[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Testing the lou_getTablePaths function

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:46:31 -0500

Hi Christian,

I just took a good look at the gnulib directory in liblouis. Now I see
why you are interested in using it in the library itself, not just the
tools. It's just source code and headers, not something that would have
to be installed as an extra dependency. So how would we use it to
provide unistd.h in Windows?

John