[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Testing the lou_getTablePaths function

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:55:26 -0500

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the explanation. I was not told this at the beginning, so I
assumed that the environment variable just added additional places to
look. This can be changed. However, since it seems to be agreed that the
lou_getTablePaths functgion is not what is wanted, this should be
eliminated first. Since some commits have been made since it was added,
I don't think that a simple revert should be done. What do you suggest?

John