[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Preparing a new Release

  • From: "Michel Such" <michel.such@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:32:42 +0100

Hi John and Jamie,

I've downloaded and built the latest code from svn.

I think the readme file that comes with the package should be modified.

You now need to run ./autogen.sh before running configure, make and make install.
so this should be reflected in the document.

Michel Such
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Teh" <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>