[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Preparing a new Release

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 15:44:30 +0100

Hi all

On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 13:55 +0200, Eitan Isaacson wrote:
> I was just composing a reply with essentially the same message, it
> should just be mentioned in the general documentation that the python
> directory exists, and that it is self documented.

I just added some minimal documentation about the Pathon bindings to the
liblouis-guide and Eitan has added the python stuff to the autotools so
that it is now included in make dist.

With that done I think we can probably cut a new release and upload it.
Or are there some other pressing outstanding issues?

Swiss Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired