[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Preparing a new Release

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:18:16 +1000

On 19/01/2009 9:12 PM, Eitan Isaacson wrote:
I am really not a fan of having more than one DLL on the system.
Unless the dll is installed to system32, you can't avoid this. I doubt the dll will be installed there, as this is a set of command line tools, so it probably won't have an installer.
Nevertheless:
So I
think we should do the last thing you suggested, bundle the python
files with the tarball.
I still agree with this.

--
James Teh