[liblouis-liblouisxml] Pre-built Windows binaries

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 16:55:04 +0200

Hi all

For the last few releases I not only packed up a tar ball of the source code, but I also built a zip file containing a dll and some exe files of the tools using mingw.

Now I changed machines and my mingw infrastructure has changed and I only seem to be able to build 64bit versions. That is what I uploaded for the 2.6.4 release. But since I do not use Windows I have no way of testing these binaries.

My question hence: is anyone even using these binaries and are they useful? If yes then I'm looking for a way to off-load this job. Maybe someone trusted in the community could take over this job or help me set up some automation that could build the binaries automatically.

Die Android-App für SBS-Hoerbuecher ist da! Jetzt kostenlos im Google Play
Store herunterladen.
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.dedicon.sbsleser)
project pages go to http://liblouis.org