[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Pre-built Windows binaries

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 17:24:30 -0700

And I have sent you those files, several times.

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Kearney

On Sep 7, 2015, at 1:56 PM, Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx> wrote:

On 09/07/2015 05:50 PM, Gregory Kearney wrote:
As it stands now libLouisutdml is simply impossible to build on MacOS X
cleanly as evidenced by the fact that the homebrew install are still
installing version 2.5.0 the last version that sort of worked.
To be honest I'm getting a bit tired of this unsubstantiated whining.
Previously I've asked you to send me the output of `locate liblouis.pc` on
your computer and also the output of `sudo make install` inside the liblouis
directory. That would be definitely more productive and might actually help
improve the situation.

Die Android-App für SBS-Hoerbuecher ist da! Jetzt kostenlos im Google Play
Store herunterladen.
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.dedicon.sbsleser)
project pages go to http://liblouis.org
project pages go to http://liblouis.org