[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Pre-built Windows binaries

  • From: Gregory Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 09:25:57 -0700

I still fail to see how having an installer that installs the various liblouis
and libLouisutdml binaries and other related files into the /user/local/ path
structure is going to in any way interfere with other developers who might wish
to build MacOS application bundles. They would simply call their bundled
version and ignore any files installed in /usr/local/

If someone, anyone can provide me with pre-built binaries and files to install
in the /user/local/ paths structure I would be more than happy to build a
proper MAcOS X installer package. Indeed it would take me less than an hour to
do so.

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
#320, 185-911 Yates Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4Y9
CANADA