[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: The Irish translation tables

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 10:33:52 +0100

Christian,

I appreciate your response and the different explanations you have given me.
I do understand that countries.cti is nothing to do with the translation
tables.

At this stage the picture is getting clearer. I am up to speed on the Irish
files in Liblouis now. Ronan is still in charge of those tables and He will
present any new amendments that might come from our present project.

Brailleblaster and NVDA each use the Liblouis tables in different ways and
we will need to work with those two agencies to make sure that the latest
Irish files are being used.

Thanks for your help.

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx

version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.