[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Next release and what should go in

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 18:04:53 +0100

Christian,

I want to add the translation files for the Irish language (gaeilge) so that
Liblouis can translate from Irish into English and vice-versa. What is the
procedure for submitting the appropriate files? Also, exactly which files are
needed?

I propose the following three files:
1. countries.cti (modified to add "compbrl .ga Ireland" to include Ireland)
2. ga-ga-g1.utb2
3. ga-ga-g2.ctb

What about the xml structures? Do I need to provide an extra set of xml data to
the English configuration table in liblouisxml?

How do I raise a ticket to have this language included?

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx

version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.