[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Next release and what should go in

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 20:56:02 +0200

On 08/26/2015 06:05 PM, Bert Frees wrote:

If you like manual work, sure.
Well, come to think of it, some things cannot be done automatically. The cursorpos tests in the harness test suite only test for the cursor position of one particular spot in the input string. The C-based tests and hence the yaml tests test the cursor position of every position in the input string. I fudged this, if you like, by setting the test to xfail and simply claiming that the cursor always ends up where it started (except the position where the harness test actually defined a position). So, yes, some manual labor is probably needed, but I expect there aren't that many branches with harness tests, hopefully.

Die Android-App für SBS-Hoerbuecher ist da! Jetzt kostenlos im Google Play
Store herunterladen.
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.dedicon.sbsleser)
project pages go to http://liblouis.org