[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Code priorities for liblouis and liblouisutdml

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 10:30:08 +0000

I think one is the full support of UEB by Liblouis.  The second might be a bug
tracking system for liblouis so open source folks can easily track problems and
help fix them.  If we had a bug tracking system like bugzillia or rt we could
also put tickets in for creation of documents as well which would help coders
like myself know what needs to be done.

Once you get this list you are asking for compiled it might be nice to divide
it up and plan each of the next releases by grouping the changes for each
release for example if the most important thing is full support of UEB then all
resources should go to that and the next release would support UEB along with
any small bug fixes that also were fixed.

I guess what I am suggesting is a feature based release schedule in the future.

Ken