[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Code priorities for liblouis and liblouisutdml

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 22:24:52 +0200

with regard to bitbucket:
Slightly conflicting information
http://blog.bitbucket.org/2013/05/07/beautiful-and-relevant-notifications/
yet some people are still having problems more recently here:
https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issue/2321/reply-to-issue-via-email-bb-1452

another bug tracker used by some open source projects:
http://lighthouseapp.com/
prides itself on being both web and email accessible and is vcs
agnostic.

So we could have our tickets there, svn+wiki+manual still hosted by google, and
binary files on sourceforge or elsewhere.

Mesar