[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Code priorities for liblouis and liblouisutdml

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 14:43:01 +0000

John.

Tracking bugs in a mailing list is really not the best way. There may not be an
excellent way. Discussion is fine but they need to be tracked in a more orderly
manner.

One thing I do like about RT is that one can write to an email address and the
issue gets added to the queue automatically. Now, the down side of that is that
you get some items in there that have to be managed where there are duplicates
or where someone wrote something that wasn't relevant.

The other possibility is for someone to monitor the list and add issues that
come up. Not a fun job.