[liblouis-liblouisxml] Code priorities for liblouis and liblouisutdml

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 04:52:47 -0500

The utd2brf.c module seems to be functioning properly. This is good for
future developmennt, because other modules which convert utd to various
forms, such as utd2volumes.c will use much of its code. Further bugs
will probably be in the underlying utd code. For example, something has
to be done about things like some URLs that are too long to fit on a
line. Intrducing a hyphenation symbol would mess up endexing. I would
like to know what people consider the highest priority things for the
liblouis and liblouisutdml code.

Of course we also need better documentation. And we need tutorials.