[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Code priorities for liblouis and liblouisutdml

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 03:10:37 -0500

Please use a diferent subjdct line.

The steering committee has more or less decided that downloads and
documentation for liblouis and liblouisutdml should be on a downloads
page on the liblouis.org website. Similarly, downloads and documentation
for BrailleBlaster should be on a downloads page on the
BrailleBlaster.org
website. The googlecode pages will point to these download pages. They
wilol be very simple, just links pointing to various downloads,
including documenttion.

Again, Please stop using this subject line. It is very annoying to
someone who has asked a definite question to have the subject line used
for totally unrelated things.

John