[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Code priorities for liblouis and liblouisutdml

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Michael Whapples <michael.whapples@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 11:20:51 +0200

Michael Whapples <michael.whapples@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I am very much in favour of SourceForge or may be berlios.de Putting
> mirror sites to one side, I still have a preference for it as it keeps
> it independent and means that ViewPlus or any other organisation need
> not grant project members access to their servers to make downloads
> available.

That is indeed a benefit, but I *really* do not want to move to
SourceForge. At least I need a much better business case. Aside from
downloads I don't see anything that it buys me, except for a lot of
hassle of moving the site and then being stuck with a cluttered
management interface. To be honest I would way rather maintain a static
site.

Die neue Online-Bibliothek der SBS: Mit wenigen Klicks zum Buch unter
http://online.sbs.ch