[lektrik_flyers] flying Saturday

  • From: Bill Beavers <bill.beavers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 06:56:57 -0500

We had a great day for flying at the soccer fields on Friday until the
Thuderboomers moved in on us.  John C. got to maiden his scratch built
PlayBoy and it was fun to watch.  The wind was so still at first that Jason
was able to easily fly his micro T-28 and Joel was setting new Slow Stick
and Apprentice records! :-)  I don't want to talk about all my troubles,
but I did fly the Telemaster and that was a treat.  That is an awesome
flying big plane.  Those flaps just give it that something extra.

I think our plan for today is to go back to the soccer fields this morning
and try for some more.  If the soccer fields are or become occupied with
rogue futbol'ers, Beaverfork will be the Alamo.  If it rains retreat to
your house! :-)

Jason was going to check some time this morning to see if the soccer fields
look like they are going to be used, but we kind of think they will not be.
 Shooting for around 9 am like yesterday give or take a little.

Come fly if you can.

--

Bill Beavers
Lektrik Flyers Website <https://sites.google.com/site/billbeavers/>