[lektrik_flyers] Re: flying Saturday

  • From: Chris Evans <chrispevans@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 17:39:46 -0500

It was. I'm pretty certain it was all pilot error as Ken did the initial
flight. Flawlessly I might add. For some reason me, cubs and takeoffs don't get
along. It's all back together though and ready for another try.

I think we are going to try and goto Beaverfork tomorrow around 6. It would be
great if you could make it.