[lektrik_flyers] Re: NOTAM

  • From: John Gray <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 23:41:05 -0600

Hi Guys,

Merry Christmas.

Well I am all stocked up for the next flying season after Christmas.  I
thought another flying friend of mine had a good idea.  He did not care
what he got for Christmas as long as it was a gift voucher with Marks Hobby
Shop written on the top.

Ross got a Wattage Cap 232 so that will be interesting when we get that in
the air.  He also has a R.C. truck so watch out when landing.

I just looked at the weather.  I have to work Wednesday but Friday is
looking good for a 12:30 flying time.

Don't eat too much Turkey,

John

At 05:55 PM 12/26/2004 -0800, you wrote:

>I imagine he is taking the Howard Hughes approach to
>his building and keeping a very tight lid on his
>creation(s)! :D  on the other hand am anxious to try
>out this F-27 Stryker I bought to see how it handles.
>I don't much care for the RTF 27mhz design, but if the
>plane performs well, shouldn't be much of a problem
>taking it on up to 72mhz.  I will fly it stock to
>begin with, then decide if it needs a brushless hop-up
>later.
>
>Here is also hoping every has a GREAT kick off to the
>new year.  Maybe we can get a good flying day in here
>somewhere.... The later part of this week is supposed
>to be close to 60 degrees.  That and a calm day would
>sure tempt me to get out to a flying space somewhere.
>

>--- jcooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>

> > Here's wishing all a Happy New Year and many Happy
> > Landings.
> >
> > Has anyone noticed
> > that the daylight hours are getting longer yet?
> >
> > Has anyone seen or heard anything from the CEO of
> > Wingo Wings Inc.?
> > Is he bankrupt?
> > JohnC

> > This message was sent using Conway Corporation
> > WebMail -- www.conwaycorp.net
> >
> > ----- End forwarded message -----

> > This message was sent using Conway Corporation
> > WebMail -- www.conwaycorp.net
> >

>=====
>Bill Beavers
>Director of Technology and Distance Learning
>Arch Ford Education Cooperative
>bbeavers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>http://af1.afsc.k12.ar.us

>Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.
>http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
>

>--

Thanks,

John Gray