[lektrik_flyers] NOTAM

  • From: John Cooper <jcooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 12:38:24 -0500

*Due to the heavy traffic scheduled for Wooster International Fly-in this afternoon, we will will have an ATC on duty from 1500 until 2100 hours CDT. We are expecting about 6 or 8 flyers. What a crowd!

Several stock and modified S. Sticks will be flying in from Conway and Greenbrier, so watch out for turbulance from backwash.

All members of the list are cordially invited. No business meetings, contests or collection of dues will be held. AMA license not required.

Members who have not qualified for ACE are encouraged to fly between the flag poles to keep membership active.

All retired electric flyers are invited as well. We expect some old timers as well.

Several airplanes will be test flown. Bring your own water. Wooster I. water is pretty bad.

80 cent cokes at the South end gas and quick shop in Wooster.

We do expect some spectators and our fan club to attend.

John C

*
by a fellow member.  If you no longer wish to be a member of this listserv,
please follow the link (//www.freelists.org/list/lektrik_flyers) and
follow the onscreen prompts to be removed from this list.  Should this not work
for you send an email to bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx and supply the email address you
wish to have removed from the listserv, and this will be done at the earliest
available opportunity.  Visit our website at
http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/.  Thank you and we hope you continue to
enjoy being a member of the lektrik flyers.