[lektrik_flyers] Re: NOTAM

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 08:33:11 -0700 (PDT)

Well, an update to the flying yesterday.  John, David
Reid and I decided to brave the elements (the elements
being beautiful sky, calm air and perfect flying
conditions) and spent the evening at WI and just had a
blast!  It certainly is that time of year again, and
we couldn't have had better conditions or experiences.
 I got home with ALL of my planes, and you know that
is a feat for me! ;)

As for the A-10, it did make a debut, but I have to
get some minor things ready on it for a test flight.
Maybe today...

... we plan to try to fly around 3 or 3:30pm at WI if
the wind is cooperative.  I will post here any updates
or changes to that schedule, but it would sure be
great to see you all there.

David Reid also brought out his Insulator Jet with the
Johnson 250 (99 cent motor) on it, and man it did
GREAT!  John C. and I bought 10 of those little
puppies, and I am anxious now to get some planes
fabricated to give those things a go.  They sure are
impressive for the price!

Hope to see all of you at the field!

--- John Cooper <jcooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wroe:
> Bill, David and I are gonna fly this aftenoon at WI
> if anyone else is interested. Yesterday as perfect.
>
>  If you haven't seen David's bipe fly, you are are
> missing a real treat.
>
> Rumors are going around that the much anticipated
> test flight of the A-10 may take place this
> afternoon.
>
> Join us anytime after 3.PM
>

> Johnc

Bill Beavers