[lektrik_flyers] NOTAM

  • From: "John Cooper" <jcooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:31:20 -0600

Gordan,
I can remember the time when Bill didn't know an aileron from a elevator. (3
years or less).  Now I ask him about batteries, motors.

I don't remember reading a particular book on the subject.  I have learned
from the other flyers and in particular my original instructor.

IMHO.  Get a Slow Stick, learn to fly it well: spot landings included.  Ask
all the questions you want.  We are all gurus.   We are all eager to share
our fun hobby with anyone that will listen.

Jcooper