[LRflex] Re: returning to 35mm

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 06:43:19 +0100

One option is to "load" the camera with  the drive - the weight of the
batteries is enough for any bodybuilder to make  a difference ;-)    but
I am of the skinny type, so the drive is convenient for handling, not
for preventing camera shake. I know my post is nearly pointless,   :-[  exit

Phileicangemix.