[LRflex] Re: returning to 35mm

  • From: <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:08:09 -0500

Doug,
   I have the old one.  You can get them in very nice shape for
about 700 USD if you're patient.   I've been happy with the out of
focus effects wide open.  Very often I'm also panning so they are
blurred a bit as well.
    The new one is tempting but as you said, $$. (like about 400 gallons of
AVGAS)
Cheers,
Charlie.