[LRflex] Re: digital

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 07:46:57 +0200

Hi Ed,
I think Juan has rightly summed the issues up for you to form a clearer
idea of the options.
I understand your feeliings and qualms having been through them too.

I own a  4/3 Lumix L1K (cousin to the Digilux 3), which I didn't chose
in the end as it came as a surpise present. I use it much though, and
enjoy doing so.
Should you have questions on 4/3 plus R lenses, please feel free to ask
I'll try my best to answer them in earnest.
I have posted pictures on the LUGallery
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/>- I usually write the body
and lense used for reference. Hope this can help, too.

BTW: my nickname says it all

Yours
PhiLeiAngéMix