[LRflex] Re: The DMR as a Collectible.

  • From: "Tim Bedsted" <Tim.Bedsted@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 07:31:02 +0100

Andy,

You are spot on, the "only" reason to buy a R9 is to mate it to the DMR, =
so with the DMR gone, they will have a camera series with "zero" sales =
for 2 years. The logical conclusion must be a) they are in the process =
of discarding the R series, in order to focus entirely on the M line 2) =
or the R10 is much closer to launch than we think

Remember the hemorrhaging of the R-series before the DMR came along and =
gave the old R-series camera owners an upgrade path into the digital =
realm?

/T

Tim Bedsted
Senior Principal Consultant, Ph.D