[LRflex] Re: The DMR as a Collectible.

  • From: <tt688688@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:53:43 +0800

Guys

I have other thought. =20
Barbie dolls are collectible,  it is true as it is easy to maintain and =
saw a 100 years old teddy bear and it is still in good condition. But =
the
question for DMR is, how long it can last? Those electronics items are =
not
predictable, I have a TV works fine for 4 years and dead one day =
suddenly,
and few other electronics appliances were not working suddenly. No sure =
for
Dlsr and DMRs, but I guess five years is maximum already. for such short
life cycle, it should be a consumable item, the one way to maximize the
value is : use it, use it and use it. So the average click cost will be
lower, may be 10 cent one click^_^

Best Regards=20
tt =20