[LRflex] Re: Sign of the times...

  • From: Reg <rronaldson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 15:51:50 +0100

David Young wrote:

>G'Mronin' Reg.
>
>Perhaps you are right. However, they must be sufficiently respected as a=
> retailer, for the BBC to report on their activites.
>
>More imporantlly, I think it truly is a "sign of the times"; with other,=
> less reported on, retailers coming to the same decision.

I guess sales of new film cameras have dropped dramatically but I think
there is a new interest in older film cameras. You only have to look on
eBay to see how they are snapped up.

I can still get 24hr processing locally at a very reasonable cost.
Although I use digital I just love using older (and not so old) film
cameras.

Reg
Norwich UK