[LRflex] Re: R10 fantasy

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:01:06 -0500

Except for the digital capture module, it sounds a bit like the Minolta XK-M
that was introduced in 1973.  :-)  It failed due to poor marketing but was
far ahead of its time.  I would love to have a Leica R10 such as Doug has
described.  Now if they would just make it at a price I could afford.  ;-)

Dave