[LRflex] Re: Next "R" Camera Survey - 20 Questions.

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:51:03 +0200

Javier Perez wrote:

>... Way I see it, if this fellow
>wants to impress me he would have to show that he's a
>hardcore camera nut anf pictrure taker in addition to
>a business man. Put him on the list and have him prove
>himself! The questions might get tough!

Hi Javier,

a) if he wants to impress me, it won't be by his speeches on any list, but by
the R10 they will produce, and this is what we're all waiting for ( I was happy
to read Douglas Herr's post who seems, just like me, to have and felt the
thrill again and turned much Younger as a result (not pun intended David ;-) ).

b) David is trying real hard to carry our community's voice to Leica's
top brass; and they seem to be open-minded and ready, at least, to
listen, if not hear; couldn't we try to be more constructive on that one?

c) Of course things change, we lucky R users would not share this
pleasant community had Leica decided not to go Reflex way back, and had
David and Xavier not spent so much time and kindness bringing us closer
together through the list.

 Do they all not deserve more consideration?

Many thanks to everyone, and special ones to David and Xavier.
Yours
Phileicangenieux.
.