[LRflex] Re: R-10, M and X camera Info (long)

  • From: mehrdad <msadat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:11:43 -0700

As long as they keep the mount, all is well!!

I am kind of worried about the mount change or the "old R lenses" not
working the same as right now. when mamiya came up with the 645 af,
the mount was the same but all old lenses worked in stopdown mode,
which i hope will not happen to the R line,

if it does i will again start using them with canon bodies and not buy
a new leica r10!!

i really hope that leica is on this forum and understands their
customer base. I don't mind and like having an avenue to get AF leica
lenses but so long as my old one's work as is.

the leica mount is big enough to handle AF, IS,... since the lenses
are all mechanical, the new camera needs to have the grear to deal
with it, something that nikon is already doing with old mf, old AF
lenses right now!!