[LRflex] Re: R-10, M and X camera Info (long)

  • From: William Abbott <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:25:07 -0700

Doug,

It already has!

Best,

Bill

On Oct 17, 2007, at 9:18 PM, Douglas Herr wrote:

David Young wrote:

As most of you know, Rose and I attended the LHSA's annual
convention, this past weekend. There Herr Andreas Kaufmann, owner of
Leica, spoke of their plans for the next generation R camera.

Let the speculation begin!

Thanks for the report, David. I suspect this will generate more speculation than it ends.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com