[LRFlex] Re: LEICA+PENTAX = LEICAX

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:35:21 EST

Doug,

I wish that I could say that it's commercially available but, I got mine at a
small camera shop in Germany, several years ago and have never run across
another like it since.

A good machinist could make the bottom T-Mount base that obviously bayonets
on to the M top section. Every once in awhile, I see the proper M section
advertised on KEH's website under Visoflex close-up attachments. The Leica part
is
actually a spacer for use on  early 35 & 50mm lenses for closer focussing.

Look at my pics of the adapter at the following link to the DLUGGERS Yahoo
site & let me know your thoughts.

While typing this, I had another brainstorm. There is a Leica adapter to put
R lenses on M bodies. If you put this on the M-to-T-mount adapter & put a
Nikon, or Pentax mount on it, I wonder if all would focus correctly??? Hmmmm. I
may have to make this set-up and report on it. I have an LX body, which should
suffice. I'll see what I can do about this and report my findings to all.

Art