[LRFlex] Re: LEICA+PENTAX = LEICAX

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 08:17:08 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

NATSTEK@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I got the f/11 info from a Leica manual some years ago, and I think it was
> concerning the original Flex's, but I found that it pretty much held true for
> any body that didn't have the benefit of a "Null" cam on the adapter used.

Somewhere in a dark corner of my mind there's a memory of that too, but I don't
recall the context.  It should only pertain to the original 'flex.  My
experience using the 14127 on SL, SL2 and R4x bodies is that the aperture
setting on the 14127 makes no difference whatsoever.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm