[LRFlex] Re: LEICA+PENTAX = LEICAX

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:26:10 EST

Bob & all,

I posted the pictures of the adapter for M/Viso to T-mount in the files
section of DLUGERS at Yahoo.

Here's the link.

Have a look guy's. The only problem now is the shortest focal length
available is the 65mm Elmar, a great lens for anything. The short focussing
mounts are
used for the 65, all 90's and all 135's, as well as the OUBIO (?) for
mounting the 200's, 280 & 400/560 screw/viso/M. This gives you the necessary M
mount
to use the adapter. If you just want to use all of these lenses on your R
bodies, get either the 14127f (for SL & SL2) bodies, or the 14167 3rd cam unit
for
all R bodies from R3 up. Then you can either use the lensheads on short
focussing mounts for a compact unit, or mount the lensheads on the compact M
Bellows 2 & mount the bellows on the adapters. The 14167 has the 3rd cam to
"Null"
rhe R3 & up meters. The earlier 14127f must have the lenses stopped down to
f/11 for "ballpark" metering with SL's. I did a conversion on a 14127f to add a
3rd cam for use on all of my R's & SL's. It was a lot of work and a poor
Olympus T-Mount had to be sacrificed for it's inner lug arm.

Hope this helps.

Art